Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Solstice

In honor of the longest day of the year, the summer solstice, Times Square is holding an event called "Mind Over Madness Yoga". I went last year by myself and it was AMAAAAZING! This time I'm dragging my mom along! Last year was an unbelievable experience, practicing yoga with hundreds of other New Yorkers in the middle of Times Square. It was awesome. This year is going to be even better, having my mom there with me. Doing yoga is something I usually love to do by myself, it's my "me-time", but there is something really special about sharing yoga with others, especially with close friends and family. So I am definitely looking forward to tonight's class (and to the other challenge of being able to listen to my breath and find peace in the middle of Times Square...)!


{Peace, Love, and Giggles}

No comments:

Post a Comment